Australian Mist Cat is a relatively new cat breed. It is a combination of three cat breeds, such as Burmese, Abyssinian and Domestic Short Hair.
This cat breed has a well-known temperament, loving nature, and sense of humor. This cat breed has inherited Burmese ‘laid back’ nature. Also it has inherited the Abyssinian’s striking fur and also the firmness of Domestic Short Hair.
Description of Australian Mist Cat:
- Moderate in size
- Round headed
- Large eyes that are expressive in range of greens
- Medium to Large ears
- Oval shaped paws
- Thick tail that taper towards the end
- Medium boned
- Short coat, but resilient
- Plum ply furred
These cats are found in several colors, such as:
These cats typically exhibit two patterns: delicate spots or intricate marbled swirls against a misty background. Their legs, tail, and face all display ringed and lined markings.
Personality of Australian Mist Cat:
Temperament is one of the most well-known personalities of Australian Mist Cat.
- These are highly affectionate breeds
- They are highly people oriented
- Cats are lively but not boisterous
- Prefers to spend the time with its owner
- Involve highly in most family activities and are extremely playful
- Temperament makes them excellent companions even with young children, older people and even with other pets
- They enjoy being held and do not bite or scratch.
- You can train them like a dog from a young age.