It is essential to give best food to promote health and longevity of your loving pet dog. Before going to choose dog foods, there are various things you need to consider. Only some foods are preferable for certain age pets, their activity level and also for any health problems. Special foods tailored to meet the nutritional requirements of older dogs and puppies are recommended. Similarly, larger dog groups and pre-senior age dogs should receive organic dog foods that fulfil their essential requirements for optimal health and nutrition.
Most professionals suggest that organic pet food is the healthiest among all the dog foods. Food should not contain chemicals or by-products and it should give sufficient high protein to your pet. Based on this concept, there are top 5 organic dog foods listed here.
Organix by Castor and Pollux
Castor and Pollux is one of the top 5 organic dog foods that offer 100% unconditional assurance. They are famous for good standard of their organic foods. The organic certifying agency examines and approves all the products made by this company.
Party Animal Dog Food
Party Animal is the second most popular among the top 5 organic dog foods. Organic ingredients used by this are all certified by USDA & OCIA Intl. This adheres to the highest quality standards, is well-balanced, and provides intelligent nutrition for your pet dog. All the organic ingredients used by this don’t contain any antibiotics, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, and bioengineering.
Newman’s Own Organics Pet Food
Approximately 70% of the ingredients in this dog food are organic. The remaining 30% are of high quality and completely safe, free from harmful additives or excessive fillers. Natural chicken, organic brown rice, and extra antioxidants, probiotics, and Ester-C are included. They avoid using artificial fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides, and there are no preservatives or chemical additives in the food. All ingredients meet stringent organic standards.
By Nature Organic Pet Food
It is also most popular one among top 5 organic dog foods. The dog food prepared by this includes two meat protein sources, such as lamb and Organic chicken as well as natural fiber and organic grains.
The products made by this do not contain any ingredients like: white rice, brewers’ grains, artificial flavors, meat by-products, grain by-products, preservatives, colors, and by-product meal.
Holistic Blend Dog Food
It is the last one among top 5 organic dog foods that is most preferable by dog owners, breeders and holistic veterinarians. It doesn’t contain any processed ingredients, antibiotics, artificial flavors, colors, refined sugar, etc.