Know About Various Dog Cancer Symptoms
If you are really concerned about your dog’s health, you should know the dog cancer symptoms, so you would get your pet for proper treatment as early as possible. Early identification would mean the difference between death and life.
Whenever we picture the cancer in our minds, usually we think of bumps and lumps, which don’t leave. Certainly these would make us to sit up and to take the notice, but mostly there are other types of symptoms for the cancer that you need to look out for.
Dog cancer symptoms that are developing would depend on the type of the cancer that our dog has.
- The most common symptom of skin cancer is growths or abnormal swelling on the body that do not leave with time or that may continue to get greater. A common sign of the dog lymphoma is the lymph nodes swelling; these nodes are located throughout the dog body.
- Loss of weight is another common symptom of dog cancer. The dog may have a loss of the appetite affiliate with the weight loss. They may experience difficulty in swallowing or eating. This is very common in dogs that have enlarged lymph nodes in neck from the lymphoma or oral cancer.
- Dogs that are suffering from cancer may present loss of energy or lethargy. A dog with the bone cancer may experience increased stiffness or lameness in the limbs. Difficulty urinating, defecating and breathing may happen with any kind of the cancer.
- Unusual swelling or lumps that all appear of a sudden, the biopsy is needed to confirm if that is cancerous.
- Skin related issues and open wounds that don’t leave with time. Skin cancer may form due to the reaction to the allergies, Exposure to UV rays and certain chemicals for too long periods.
- If your dog has prostate cancer the symptoms include bloody stools and urine. Liver, kidney and stomach cancers are very popular with dogs. These cancers tend to stop eating and consume higher amounts of water all of s immediate. Occasionally they would begin eating certain plants and grass. Weight loss is common with the chronic diarrhea.
- Muscle pain and arthritis are the common symptoms of bone cancer. When the dog starts behaving abnormally, Investigate for the actual problem.
You need to monitor the dog health when they exhibit the cancer symptoms, as their health would be deteriorate quickly. So it is essential to take care of your dog at early stages as he starts exhibiting the symptoms of disease. Having the health insurance for dog would allow you to get the dog diagnosed and treated very quickly.