Top 5 Organic Dog Foods

By on November 3, 2011

It is essential to give best food to promote health and longevity of your loving pet dog. Before going to choose dog foods, there are various things you need to consider. Only some foods are preferable for certain age pets, their activity level and also for any health problems. For example, older dogs and puppies should get special foods particularly designed to meet their nutritional needs, largest dog groups and pre-senior age dogs should get foods that meet their basic needs for proper health and nutrition.

Most professionals suggest that organic food is the healthiest among all the dog foods. Food should not contain chemicals or by-products and it should give sufficient high protein to your pet. Based on this concept, there are top 5 organic dog foods listed here.

Organic Dog Foods

Organix by Castor and Pollux

Castor and Pollux is one of the top 5 organic dog foods that offer 100% unconditional assurance. They are famous for good standard of their organic dog foods. All the products made by this are examined and recognized by the organic certifying agency. All the products are made with brown rice, organic chicken and flax. No meat, no wheat, no corn by-products are used.

Party Animal Dog Food

Party Animal is the second most popular among the top 5 organic dog foods. Organic ingredients used by this are all certified by USDA & OCIA Intl. This sticks to the best quality specifications, is appropriately balanced and gives wise nutrition for your pet dog. All the organic ingredients used by this don’t contain any antibiotics, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, and bioengineering.

Newman’s Own Organics Pet Food

This dog food has about 70% of all the ingredients being organic. Remaining 30% of non organic ingredients are even high grade and are completely safe, nutritious and free of any harmful additives or excessive fillers. They use all natural chicken, organic brown rice and also it is supplemented with higher levels of antioxidants, probiotics and Ester-C. They don’t use any artificial fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides and the foods don’t contain any preservatives or chemical additives. All ingredients are handled based up on strict organic standards.

By Nature Organic Pet Food

It is also most popular one among top 5 organic dog foods. The dog food prepared by this includes two meat protein sources, such as lamb and Organic chicken as well as natural fiber and organic grains. Also, some organic fruits, vegetables and natural spices are usually integrated, such as: brown rice, oats, barley, peas, flaxseed meal, sunflower oil, cranberries and dried tomatoes.

The products made by this do not contain any ingredients like: white rice, brewers’ grains, artificial flavors, meat by-products, grain by-products, preservatives, colors, and by-product meal.

Holistic Blend Dog Food

It is the last one among top 5 organic dog foods that is most preferable by dog owners, breeders and holistic veterinarians.  It doesn’t contain any processed ingredients, antibiotics, artificial flavors, colors, refined sugar, etc.

About KeithMom

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *